About 4Sight iCare
At 4Sight iCare, each member of our vision care team is selected by Dr. Mark Burke based upon his or her experience, professional demeanor, and dedication to providing personalized care to our optometry patients.
Our entire Plainfield optometry staff is committed to ensuring the comfort and satisfaction of each and every patient. We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule by finding appointment times that meet your needs. Our knowledgeable staff at 4Sight iCare will work with you to help you understand your vision insurance coverage and provide financial alternatives to ensure you get the best vision care possible.
We know that you have a choice when it comes to Plainfield optometry, so we strive to provide comprehensive eye exams, a great selection of glasses, and personalized care.
Our goal is unparalleled service with straight-forward sales and patient education.
We believe in these 4 i’s of eye care:
- iNTEGRITY of a family-owned, doctor-managed primary eye care location. In our post about the “4 Why’s to Buy Where You Get Your Eye Exam”, number 2 is TRUST because we only offer you product and services you’ll benefit from. Our mission is to help you SEE YOUR BEST; so we won’t prescribe it to you if it doesn’t benefit you; and when you receive a prescription you know it’s something we believe in and use ourselves and for our families!
- iNFORMATION SHARING by staff & doctors during your annual eye exam from the moment you schedule to the moment you receive your product(s). We constantly improve our care systems through continuing education to achieve our mission. We strive to be an educational resource about lenses, frames, and eye care services for the community. As a well informed patient, you’ll feel empowered to SEE YOUR BEST.
- iNVESTMENT in our people and in our high tech equipment is apparent at our all-inclusive eye care office; as you’d expect from a professional, doctor-owned location. The doctor and staff work to deepen their knowledge and still explain it in a way that simplifies the science collecting multiple data points that year over year raise the topics of conversation necessary to help you SEE YOUR BEST.
- iNTEREST in the whole patient means your doctor, technicians, and opticians look at how eye care fits into your lifestyle. We are eye specialists so we focus on your eyes, but we don’t lose sight of you in the process. We help you SEE YOUR BEST by preserving, protecting, and perfecting your gift of sight for your entire life.
The 4Sight Vision
How close are you to perfect vision?
What is perfect vision anyway… Most people think the spectrum of good vision ends at 20/20; well, it doesn’t! Professional athletes have 20/12.5, 20/10, and in rare cases 20/8 vision at distance.
Visit 4Sight iCare and discover your best vision potential. We’ll demonstrate the difference, ensure that it’s comfortable to fuse and focus up close and far away, and check the eye health annually to safeguard your most precious sense, SIGHT.
A Member of Vision Source
4Sight iCare is a member of Vision Source, a network of eye care professionals dedicated to being more focused, innovative, caring, and trusted. It is our goal to provide the gold standard in eye care for our patients. We are a supporter of Vision Source Chicagoland.
Maintain your Established Patient* status with an annual eye exam to qualify for these great additional 4EP Benefits
1) $40 Instant Savings on your annual exam, select consults/services and materials not covered by insurance.
2) 40% off the Featured Frames 4 the Month (#FF4M) in combination with our lens package discount.
4) Reduced paperwork: answer just 14 questions rather than near 40 prior to your annual visit.
These benefits are ONLY For Established Patients*; collectively referred to as the 4EP Benefits, use yours today!
A Testimonial That Represents Us
A recent new patient left us this testimonial. We love how it represents the quality of care of our entire team. We love keeping our patients happy!
“Oh my! I’d been putting off a checkup of my eyes for a long time now and the first thing I asked myself as I walked out of this establishment was “Why did I not find 4Sight iCare sooner?!”
Kim and Angela were very friendly and professional, greeting me warmly as soon as I walked in and setting my expectation for the steps to follow, and how long the entire process would take. Ayesha walked me through every test that she conducted, ensuring that I was comfortable with each of them and explaining what the test results would indicate. Dr. Burke broke down each of the results as he elaborated pros, cons and available options. Kim then patiently walked me through my options and helped me pick out the right pair of glasses. Everyone had a smile on their face and were in high spirits as they provided their services. The entire facility felt spacious and clean too!
If you’ve read this far, please stop reading reviews at this point and schedule a visit right away…thank me later!”
Schedule an appointment with our team today and experience great care in a friendly, professional environment.